• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shawn

Shawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

I am residing in Australia on a Temporary Resident Visa and I invited my sister to visit Australia for few weeks.

Her visitor visa has been refused for the reason that I will give her incentive to remain in Australia. However I have no such plans and she also plans to return.

I want to know that being a Temporary Resident, how can I prove that I have no intention to give such incentive to my sister.

Thanks.

#2 Australian Visa Advice

Australian Visa Advice

Staff

• Administrators
  • 685 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

I am residing in Australia on a Temporary Resident Visa and I invited my sister to visit Australia for few weeks.

Her visitor visa has been refused for the reason that I will give her incentive to remain in Australia. However I have no such plans and she also plans to return.

I want to know that being a Temporary Resident, how can I prove that I have no intention to give such incentive to my sister.

Thanks.

Shawn,

What visa subclass are you on?

Can you provide some details on your sisters background (age, employment history, savings etc).

It is primarily an assessment of her circumstances that will determine whether she satisfies the genuine visitor criteria. It would not have been refused solely because you are in Australia on a temporary visa.

You need to provide us with more background information please.

Signature.gif

#3 Shawn

Shawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:00 AM

thanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users